Jul 13, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Some of you know why I didn't get around to taking pics of my outfits every day this last week...So, instead I have posted some random days from the last 2 weeks...

Staying at home all day, cleaning...getting ready for my family to get in town :)

Trey's office had a lunch party...

If you want to make a shirt like this read my tutorial.

Bracelet -Charolotte Russe $4


Running errands...bank and thrift store (where I bought a frame to refinish for this picture - a wedding present for one of my best friends)
Sorry, blurry photo...

Shirt - Old Navy
Necklace - Charolotte Russe $4

Family in town! Fourth of July celebrations!
Allie's outfit was much cuter than mine though:
LOVE her sailor pants from Baby Gap - $9 on clearance

Church on Sunday (My blue & white with red nails)
Skirt - Thrifted $4
Shoes - Target
Made the petal shirt (tutorial here) and earrings from Charolotte Russe - $1

I took some pics of my outfit today, but didn't get around to posting them, so I guess those will be on next weeks post.

Posting this here:

Poppy
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

13 comments:

tara said...

i love these posts! and i just had to compliment your ring...it's gorgeous...love the pear shaped diamond!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Ok first off could you be any prettier! If we weren't blog friends I would have to hate you ;) jk jk jk! Love love love all your outfits, and those sailor paints on your little girl are to die!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Anna Katrina said...

i love the pink top & owl necklace :)


Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Val said...

I love it all but the pink shirt is sooooooooooooooooooo fabulous!!!

Sarah Larsen said...

I love your outfits Jess! (can I call you Jess? :)) That denim skirt is my FAV! And I'm so impressed with your handmade tops.

Anonymous said...

I love all your cute outfits!! And your gorgeous as always, love your long beautiful blonde hair!!

Michele said...

Fun outfits! I love your jewelry. You have a knack for scoring cute accessories at a good price.

Erin said...

Okay, so besides you being gorgeous {sorry is that creepy coming from a total stranger?}, your outfits are so cute! I love the owl necklace. I kept eying those at F21, but never got one. I definitely need to go there and get some more dirt cheap trendy accessories. Have a good one!
Erin
www.frundy.com

mrs t said...

Loving the owl necklace, and I have GOT to make one of those t-shirts!!! How cute is that? I have a shirt kind of like that from Gap and it just doesn't even hold a candle to the one you made! Love that!

Erin Wallace said...

Love that owl necklace! I found your blog through Charm of the Carolinas and Love it! I am looking forward to reading more. It would be wonderful to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

The owl necklace is wonderful!

Unknown said...

The petal shirt is so cute! I'll have to look up the tutorial. The woven colorful bracelet is to die for!

Kristin said...

I don't think you could be any cuter! Those pictures of you in the pink shirt look like a model. Love your petal shirt - must get around to making something like that myself . . .someday . . .maybe?