Jul 22, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!

Hey guys!  How's it going?  I realize a lot of you just stop by on Fridays, so in case you missed them, here is a recap of my week in posts:


Sunday - A smokin' deal you don't want to miss









I also just finished editing the pictures from the wedding I did a couple weeks ago.  This is one of my faves:



And here are my favorite posts from last weeks link party:

Kristine @ The Painted Hive has pretty much my dream house.  Check out her dining room before and after.

I am in love with Mason Jars right now. Decor Chick made a Mason Jar soap dispenser.  This is going in my "To Make" folder for sure. 


Rebekah @ Potholes and Pantyhose made this dress from a pillowcase!  What?!


Kit @ Chic Provence designed this small, intimate and very chic wedding setting.  Are you kidding me?!  It is SO pretty.


Amanda @ Shabby Remix shared this Anthropologie inspired shower curtain.


Ashley @ 6 Inches of Ribbon shared her bookshelf revamp.  Here is the fabric she used:


The Cape on the Corner shared this succulent wreath she was debating on buying.  I say go for it!


La Maison Reid made this pretty french feedsack pillow.


Staci @ Craftify It shared this meaningful clock she had made for her parents.


Adorkable Annie shared some really cool chairs


If you were featured, feel free to grab a featured button on the sidebar :)

If you haven't entered the Gilded Bee Giveaway, the winner will be announced sometime this weekend, so hurry and enter!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

18 comments:

Decorchick! said...

Aww thank you so much Jessica for featuring my soap dispenser!! Great projects last week!!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to post what I wear on my blog, LOL! No clothes style in my everyday life.

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for featuring my snazzy wreath...i did buy it, and it's on my front door!

Cassie Bustamante said...

great projects!!! and i do read your every post... at least scroll through the pictures anyhow! :) that wedding photo is adorable! if only you had been around when i got hitched a while back!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feature. Love your site!

Diann said...

Lots of fun things to show this week! Thank you for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dining room Jessica! That wedding photo is gorgeous.
Kristine
xox

MarytheKay said...

Ooh, I LOVE the week's re-cap! Thanks!!! And now, I'm going to catch up on a couple of your GREAT-LOOKING posts!!

Happy weekend! :-)

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I added you party to my link list. I am your newest follower!!!
Bonnie :)

Andrea Dekker said...

Thanks for the link up...looking forward to participating in more!

I better start a few more projects!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

You have an amazing blog!
I am your newest follower and just had
to "grab your button"!
Have a good night~
Leticia
www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pillow case dress at www.potholesandpanythose.com! I am so stoked that you did so! I really appreciate it and am thankful for the blog love I have been receiving because of you!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I like your weekly recap! I'm back for another FTF--Thanks for hosting! Jacqueline

Leanne said...

I love those chairs. Thanks for hosting a gain. Have a great weekend.

Renée said...

You always choose such fun features. I love seeing your wardrobe each week too! Thanks...have a happy weekend.

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

Thank you for the feature & I can't wait to check out all of your other great finds! I'm flattered!:)

Annie said...

YAY! Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my chair post! I'm so behind in the times and am JUST NOW reading this. Ugh! I can't wait to get caught up. Love your blog so much <3

Crystelle Boutique said...

LOVE your fav's!
the picture of you on Wednesday is fabulous!

You should be a model!