Jul 15, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!

Welcome to another Favorite Things Friday!  Last week there were so many awesome posts...unfortunately I didn't get to see all of them.  That's kinda how it works most weeks though.  Thank you all for continuing to link up every week and making our parties so fun!

Out of the few that I did get to see, here are some of my faves:


The Train to Crazy shared her favorite dress pattern.  Sew cute :)


Inside the Yellow House shared her living room redo.  Isn't it so pretty?


Amanda @ The Hand Me Down House shared this hand-me-down bench she recovered.  Love the pattern.


Elizabeth @ Sew Chatty made these anthro inspired headbands.  I want one!


Melanie @ The Frosted Gardner shared this antique dry sink makeover.  Gorgeous.


Kari @ The Adventures of One Crazy Lady shared this adorable petal pillow she made.  Love it.


Speaking of petals, did you see the petal shirt I just finished?  I wrote a tutorial on it if you want to make one yourself. 


Shannon @ Shannon Makes Stuff made these adorable zipper ruffled ballet flats.


Another headband post I loved was Jocelyn's @ Inside Bru Crew Life.


Make sure you enter the Lia Sophia Jewelry and The Gilded Bee Giveaways before you leave!

Also, if you would like to see them, I just posted some of the wedding pictures I took recently.

Thanks for stopping by and for joining in the fun!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

18 comments:

Yellow House Knits said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm flattered that my living room is included among so many other pretty creations!

Andrea from The Train To Crazy said...

Thanks for the feature!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great weekend!

Atticmag said...

Hi Jessica, nice to see you this Friday. Thanks for the party! Jane F.

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

Thank you so much for the feature! There are so many fabulous projects on here - so I'm just honored that you picked mine! :)

Thanks for hosting another fun linky party!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you SO much for the feature! It's my first one! So exciting!

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

The Frosted Gardner said...

Hi Jessica. Thank you for spotlighting our antique dry sink. That little piece has opened up alot of opportunities for us. I appreciate you sharing it on your favorite things! It is always fun to link up projects here. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica. Hope you have a lovely week. Best wishes for a great weekend and thanks for hosting Favourite Things Friday again.

Natasha, Stacey and Holly.

L Simonson said...

Have a great weekend. Thanks for hosting!

Renée said...

Your petal shirt is just so pretty! Thanks for hosting such a fun party each week...I always stay too long.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature:-) Love to see my ideas up there!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
{Rebekah}

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thank you so much for hosting...I linked up and I have you button:-)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

I Love everything especially the headbands and the petal shirt. My girls love big embelished headbands.

Coryanne Ettiene | Kitchen Living with Coryanne said...

I adore the headband! Just found your site and will be back for more, have a great weekend ahead.

Coryanne
http://www.housewifebliss.com

Justine said...

That little girls dress with the heart is super cute!

OneCraftyFox said...

So many great new favs!!

Happy weekend :)