Jul 29, 2010

Favorite Things Friday and Lia Sophia Winner!

Thanks again to everyone who participated last week!  Here are a few of my faves:

Craftopotamus shared some easy wall art:


Sew Can Do shared some great uses for felt, one of which was a Treasure Map for the kids:


Reach Beyond Limits shared something that makes all of her worries go away: a field of pink daisies


My mom actually pointed this one out to me: Peanut Butter Playdough shared by The Pumpkin Patch


This sign idea is such a great idea shared by Crafts By Amanda:


Whimsical Creations made these beautiful gift tags:


The Crafting Chicks made this awesome corsage tee that I am pretty sure I am going to have to copy soon...


And lastly, A Load of Craft shared how to make an inexpensive swaddle blanket...I really loved this picture though:


It may make me a little baby hungry...

And now for the winner of the Lia Sophia Necklace:

#7

Katie said... 7
I love the Apex ring! I think this necklace would be a awsome gift for my mother :) winner will be contacted via e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be drawn

Thanks to everyone for participating!  

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

19 comments:

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for featuring my treasure map! I've added your button to my Featured On page:)

Star @ A Load Of Craft said...

Wow thanks for featuring my swaddle blanket!! Love your blog to death :)

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks for hosting every week friend!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Diann said...

Some awesome spotlighted blogs! thank you for hosting! have a fantastic weekend!

Erica said...

what a cute baby!! I also love that blue shirt

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Homework Before Play Sign jessica! :) i have added your button to my side bar :)

Yellow House said...

Those berries look incredible! Farmers Markets are one of my favorites too!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Thank you so much for featuring my gift tags. Off to check out some wonderful links. =D

the cape on the corner said...

that swaddle is cute, but that baby is pack jammed in there, lol! like that sign, too.

Becky said...

Thanks for featuring my shirt. I really loved making it and it was super easy. I'm sure you could make it in your sleep!
Your site is so fun and you are super talented!
-Becky
www.thecraftingchicks.com

Anonymous said...

Those berries look so good! It's great buying fresh produce from the Farmer's Market!

Renée said...

Awesome features...baby:) especially!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

GREAT projects, Jessica! Those farmer market fruits look DELISH! :) THanks so much for hosting another fabulous party!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Thank you for featuring my Pink Daisies, and providing this meme!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

That baby swaddle is sooo cute! (so is the pic!) Thnx for including it. One of my best friends is pregnant and I'm definitely going to 'make' her one of these :D

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

January Asia said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog post "Farmer's Market." I'm so happy, and I really appreciate it.

Please see "Featured/Mentioned" on my blog's sidebar, you will see "click." I just added your blog post to the page.

Thanks for creating and running the "Favorite Things Friday" blogging event. You are amazing woman. I'm so glad to "meet" you in blogland.

L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting each week! :)

Cecily said...

Thank you so much for featuring my wall art! I love your blog and the sign and those tags are both just lovely. Wish I had the inexpensive swaddling blanket post about a year ago. :)

Adrian said...

Peanut butter play dough! I remember making that. It's the best!