Jul 8, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!

Hello Everyone!  I hope your holiday weekend was great.  I have been spending the week with my family, who came in from Seattle.  It has been awesome.  Thanks to all of the participants last week!  I was expecting a low turnout with it being a holiday weekend here in the states, but we had 137 links!

Here are a few of my faves:


Michelle @ Mich in LA showed us this freakin awesome "trash to treasure" idea.  You have to go see it to know what this locket is made out of.  You will be amazed.


Susan @ Living With Punks shared a great tutorial on how to make this play tent.


Marsha @ Marsha's Musings shared this carrying case makeover.


Crystal @ Vintage Remixed shared some paintings from a local artist.




Bird @ Bird Crafts shared these adorable centerpieces.


Emily @ Decorchick gave her front porch a makeover.


Do you want to build a gorgeous Queen Anne Marie bed?  The Design Confidental shares the plans for one so you can! 

Are you dying from the heat?  Make yourself a summer berry shake with Nancy Creative's recipe.



Thanks for linking your favorite things to Favorite Things Friday!

Don't forget to enter the lilsteinstyles Giveaway!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

13 comments:

Leanne said...

Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting every week.

Decorchick! said...

Thank you so much Jessica for featuring my front porch!! Thanks for having the parties. :)

Diann said...

What fun features today! Some great ideas. thank you for hosting. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting girl! Hope you are having a great day!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! And for putting my summer berry shake in your faves! :)

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Great party! Love to see all the creativity.

Come share some of those ideas at my parties each week.
Details here:
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/brambleberry-cottage-linky-party.html

Each party runs for six days, so come on by!

Hope to see you there!
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Natasha in Oz said...

Wow, so many fabulous ideas here-people are so clever aren't they!

Thanks for having us Jessica and we hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha, Stacey and Holly.

MarytheKay said...

Thanks for hosting a great party, Jessica!

Wow, I LOVE some of your favorites from last week--especially the flower centerpieces!!! Adorable!

Happy Friday, happy weekend! :-)

Splenderosa said...

This is just so much fun, Jessica. I love visiting the other participants...& wow, those little previews you have up today are great. I cannot believe the locket! See, some people can make something out of nothing. xx's

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I think I caught the tail end of something here, but I just wanted to say that I love the fabric flower centerpieces and I really need to check in with my front porch because I am inspired :) I am your newest follower!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

Thanks for hosting a WONDERFUL party! LOVE that little case makeover! :)

Icy BC said...

I love the play tent idea, and you've so many things to share. It's wonderful! Thanks for hosting..

Michelle L. said...

Hi, Jessica - thank you mucho for mentioning my (weirdo) little locket. I love that there are other people here who also love the weird! So many cool ideas. You are a great host.