Jul 12, 2010

A Sick Story

I have to admit that pretty much all of my posts last week were scheduled the week before...my family came to visit starting the 4th of July weekend through this last weekend.  If you would like to see some of the pics I took over the week you can stop by my photoblog.  

Unfortunately during the week my little sister, Allie, and I got the flu.  Yuck.  Allie has never been more sick than having a little cold. Don't ask me how we have managed that for over 2 years, I have no idea.  So, this was a new experience for Trey and I.  I think I ended up cleaning every square inch of the carpet in our living room.  I did about 10 loads of laundry in a couple days time and also had to clean the couch quite a few times.  

GROSS DETAILS FOLLOWING:
At one point Allie had "stuff" coming out of both ends and no diaper and was standing on the carpet...that was interesting :P  However, Trey and I were feeling okay (I wasn't sick yet) and it was so ridiculous we were practically laughing.  


So, I hope you will understand why I have been a little absent from blogland.




On another note, I still have 2 giveaways going on right now so make sure you stop by and enter them!  Who doesn't love free stuff? 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Renée said...

Happy Monday Jessica! Hope you're all better by now...the flu is misery...

Natalie Smith said...

Moments like those make me wonder how I wanted to be a Mom!!! I guess these make us love our own mom's more and appreciate ALL they did and do for us.

I am glad you guys are doing better now.

Lacey said...

Hi! I'm stopping by for Meet&Greet Monday. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better...it's no fun to be sick. I'm following!

http://websterfam4.blogspot.com/

Simply Stacie said...

I am a new follower from Meet & Greet Monday!

http://simplystacie.net

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Nasty! I know you were really happy to see your family and all, but wow! not much fun to all have the flu together. Poor girls! How come the guys didn't get it? No fair!

Danielle said...

No fun at all! I hope you're all feeling better. &hearts: