Jul 6, 2010

A Few of Allie's Favorite Things

The list goes on and on of Allie's favorite things.  For now, here are just a few...

1. Handbags.

She is constantly emptying all of the contents of mine and carrying them around the house.  I often find her toys in my bags when I am out running errands.


2. Tic Tacs and all things minty

She would eat an entire tube of toothpaste if I let her.



3. Apples and most fruit.

Picture taken by Adrian Marie

4. Heels and Jewelry

She wears my heels around the house and is always asking to wear my necklaces and bracelets.  Luckily none of my jewelry is that expensive :)

image from Bright Bold and Beautiful

5. Horses

Real ones and her toys; they are all her best friends.

I'm pretty sure the "A" on her jeans stands for Allie.


Speaking of horses, this is her favorite video on Youtube right now:

6. Picking flowers

No matter where we are or what we are doing, she is immediately drawn to dandelions and will stop in her tracks to pick me a little bouquet.


7. This song

And any other song with a good beat that we can dance to in the car.


8. Her Friends

She could spend all day with these two cuties if I let her.


9. Her gold sandals

We got some similar to these last summer too, and she loved them.  She gets compliments on them every time we go out and can put them on all by herself!


10. Chasing birds

She loves to chase the birds around our courtyard and when we take walks.


What are some of your kids' favorite things right now?  It is so interesting to me how children have their own little personalities so early in life.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

Sandy S. said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head! One of Scotty's favorite things to do is put on random shoes and walk around the house too :) He doesn't much care for flowers, but he loves to find us rocks, leaves, bugs, etc. So far no snakes, thank goodness!

Unknown said...

She likes minty things? Wow! Not a lot of kids like mint. What a unique little beauty she is : )

Vanessa said...

Aw, all some of my favorite things, too. Mm, minty things...

Natalie Smith said...

I love that picture of you and Allie with the Apple! That is a great picture :)

I love that most little girls love jewlery, shoes, and bags...

Karen said...

That is so sweet. I think you've got a girl-girl on your hands. Love it.
Also loved the video and sent it to my daughter-in-law who is into dressage.
Have a great day!
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Anonymous said...

My girl loves all the same things...and ANYTHING that sparkles. Must be genetic! My favorite thing is that now she notices details...
"Mommy, my closet door handles make me happy!"
I told my husband this and his answer..
"What closet door handles?"
Exactly!

Michaela said...

You have just about the cutest little girl ever!!