Jul 17, 2010

Craving Quenched

A while back I wrote about how much I was craving grilled chicken...I love grilled food.  Well, I finally got my wish - A Napoleon Freestyle Series Indoor Electric Grill...
I got to review this from Grillgoods.com.  Here is my review:

Loved it.  

Easy to use, clean, and store.

Cooks my chicken as a regular grill would.

Heats up so quickly.

Only one complaint:

The end of the grill furthest away from the electric source doesn't get as hot as the rest of the grill.


My days of dry George Foreman chicken are over.



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

That looks like such a convenient and easy to use product. How cool!

Petals & Plumes said...

Seeing as how I have a grill and NO idea how to start it, I am in need of one of these babys!