Apr 9, 2011

TR Woodworks Etsy Shop

Some of you may have noticed the new advertisement on the side of my blog for TR Woodworks.

If you haven't already, you should go check out their Etsy shop.  They have a lot of really pretty shelves and home decor at really reasonable prices.


 You could add any one of these pieces to any place in your home to add a pop of color and spice things up a little bit.  They are also great for organization.



TR Woodworks sent me this spice rack to review:


It was really easy to install; came with really detailed step-by-step instructions.  I went from one of those huge, ugly turn table racks you get from Bed bath & Beyond that took up a square foot of counter space and now I have the cutest shelf that doesn't take up any counter space at all. I love the blue, it gives much needed color to my blah kitchen. My favorite thing is having all of the spices I use most right at my fingertips. It makes cooking a lot easier, especially for someone in a cramped apartment. 


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I like the way they design the wood to look a little roughed up. It makes it look very rustic. :)

Anonymous said...

They look great - I love the colours, will go check them out!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL pieces!! Very creative! You have got the talent girlfriend! I just found your blog and I'm in LOVE!!
simplysadiejane.com

Candice said...

What a cute shelf! You're a very lucky girl to have it :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

so cute! this would be perfect for our little herb garden :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Cat said...

wow love this idea. really like the hooks. I might just have to make that. :) thanks for the great ideas!