Apr 7, 2011

FTF

I have been seeing signs of Spring everywhere and it is making me so happy.  Some of the posts from last week reminded me of Spring too:

JAQS studio shared a spring wheel quilt she just finished


Adore shared how to make this super cute tassle necklace:


Modern Wivelyhood shared a pottery barn inspired wreath.  Isn't is so pretty?


Food, Wine, and Mod Podge taught us how to cook Mussels and now I totally want to try it now


The Sunset Lane shared a really cool license plate wall that she is planning on doing.


Social Butterfly shared her sidewalk paint recipe.  Aren't her kids cute?!


These Shabby Birdhouses were made by Simply Designing


Thrifty 101 taught us how to do glitter toes at home:


Frenchy at Le Chateau de Fluers shared this cute French gift tag tutorial


There were so many more posts that I just loved too.  I hope you are getting some good Spring weather and seeing some of the other signs of Spring too!

Now please share some of your favorite things this week:

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you soooo much ! For the Feature ! I will mention it on my Featured page !
I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time.
Xo
Frenchy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Laurie in SC said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Your blog is so lovely! Come on over and enter to win a fleece springtime birdy pal for your sweet little one:
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-tz-spring-birdz.html
Tomorrow's the last day to enter!

Sweet European Dreams said...

glad I could link up again this week! thanks so much for hosting! -diane
http://www.sweeteuropeandreams.com

Delightful Deets said...

Thank you! Thank you! You're the best!
Jen
www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

sewhappiness said...

I just found your blog!!Thank you so much for this hosting!!I hope I'm not too late for linking up!!
Eleni
http://sewhapiness.blogspot.com

Anne Maskell said...

The baby pictures are fabulous! I wish I could take pics like that!