Apr 18, 2011

Dream House: Girls Room

I am not sure why I don't just decorate Allie's room this way, since I already know what I like...I guess when you are on a strict budget you take whatever you can get :)  Maybe I will do some redecorating in the next place we live.

I love all the accessories in this image.  Sometimes I think the small things really make a room.

 via Bloomingville

I am a huge fan of thick stripes for the kids rooms, as you can see from my last post.  I also love the color combo in these images:

 via Oliveaux


 I am so mad that I can't remember where I found this gorgeous baby's room, but I love everything in it.


 I love simple photography as artwork, and I plan on using photos of my kids in their rooms.


And, of course, for Allie, horses.


 Lonny Magazine

I have seen this little girl's room in a number of places and I love it:
 via Just Beachy

I am also a huge fan of bunk beds and I loved these:


So, what do you love for a girl's room?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Karena said...

The stripes are really transitional and can go a few more years & I just like them!

Come and enter my fashionable giveaway from The French Basketeer!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww so sweet! i love all the stripe comforters and pretty details :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams