Apr 6, 2011

Spring Means Neons

Last weekend I got to go shopping with my mom-in-law and Allie and it was a lot of fun.  NY & Co. had everything 50% off in the store, which was awesome.  I got this super cute black lace skirt and these pretty coral flats.  Don't they have Spring written all over them?! (the flats I mean)


While my husband was gone fishing Allie and I also painted our nails.  Call me weird, but right now I am loving mint green and white:



I am also LOVING neons right now; done right of course...not talking about a flashback to the 80's or anything :)

via Chic Coastal Living

 J.Crew knows how its done.  I love their full-piece swimsuits:


I also love these oranges and pinks:

A couple more things from J.Crew:



 Aren't neons fun?!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Candice said...

I am drooling over your new skirt and shoes! So super cute!

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

great colors