Apr 14, 2011

FTF: Looks Like We are Still in Business!

So, for a few weeks there I was thinking that FTF may be dwindling into nothing...and may be a thing of the past.  But, last week we got back up to 70 posts and I am hoping we will be able to grow a little more the next month.  Thanks to everyone that participated and a special thanks to all of those that post my button so more people will join!  FTF has been a lot of fun and an inspiration to me in so many ways!  Here are some of my favorite posts from last week:

Craptastic shared a really fun desk chair redo.  I love the yellow!


My Passions for Fashions shared 5 of her favorite things right now.  One was this pretty hairstyle:


Sprik Space shared an awesome printable.  I love these inspiring quotes for our children's rooms.


Ms. Not So Perfect shared a yummy strawberry ice cream recipe:


I Never Saw Such a Women shared 10 Life Lessons You Should Unlearn.  It made me smile :)
(PS she has featured me on her blog today so stop by if you want to get some photography tips)


Dragonfly Designs showed us how to make a Toddler Bed- awesome tutorial!


Iron Violet Designs shared these super cute cards she made.


The Vintage Farmhouse shared this pretty ruffly bag she made:


Faded Country shared a kitchen redo:


Just Better Together shared some of her favorite things right now.  She said she loved this purple color of essie polish and I have to agree!



Thanks for stopping by today and sharing your favorite things!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

9 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for the feature!!! I'm so excited to be among all these awesome projects!! I'm glad FTF is still in business.. I look forward to linking up every week!! =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the feature! What a wonderful honor. Grabbing your button and publishing at the bottom of my post!

Aimee said...

Thanks so much for the kind feature! I'm honored to be listed among such fantastic projects. :)

Sweet European Dreams said...

You have some incredibly talented people that link-up here on Fridays, so I'm really hoping that this keeps going. I'm always inspired! Thanks always for hosting! -diane
http://www.sweeteuropeandreams.com

liberal sprinkles said...

I'm sharing some illustrated recipes from the wonderful blog They Draw and Cook. Hope you like them!

Crystal Spencer said...

Hey, I kind of left you a comment on Candice's blog.

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Hello..Hello!

Thanks so much for hosting this party..I'm off to meet new friends.

Janet xox

http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

I'm glad I found you! This is a great link party - good finds :)

Jen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fun and easy cards. I'm glad you still have your party going!