Sep 28, 2009

What's in Your Bathroom?

So, I really like to try new products, but I am usually disappointed. So, I am sharing with you all of the products I use and I hope that some of you will do the same!
I LOVE the smell of Aussie hair products. Allie loves the kangaroo on the bottle. I also love that I can buy it in a large bottle and it comes with a pump.
This daily exfoliating face wash by Garnier is amazing! I wouldn't use it everyday, but probably every other. Your face will feel AMAZING after you use it.

This is what I use MOST days. It has always been my go-to face wash and my dermatologist recommended it.
This is my blow dryer. I like it, but I only use it every other day or so. Vidal Sassoon Answers.
I had to get a straightener around the same time my blow dryer died, so I thought why not get matching ones? It has lasted me a couple years. I like it okay. I wish I had a CHI.
I like using this vanilla deodorant because vanilla goes with everything. Plus I like that it's clear.
Victoria's Secret lotions are my favorite. I love them all. Right now I am using Pear Glace, Love Spell, and Forever Romance. I think I have one more stored away somewhere. I always buy them on sale 7 for $35.
Don't be fooled - even though this is from Proactive it is NOT medicated. It is SUPER soothing and my skin just soaks it in. It is almost as good as Clinique's Dramatically Different Lotion that I could never afford, even if I was rich :)


I have used this since my roommate in college (Emily) suggested it 5 years ago. I love it! Thanks Emily!
This concealer by Neutrogena is 3-in-1 so you can use it everywhere.
I use Bare Minerals Warmth in different ways...sometimes as a bronzer and sometimes the way they tell you to use it :) I have tried other brands and this stuff is the best. It is worth the $20 and lasts forever.
Sometimes I use e.l.f. mineral blush, but not always...get it here for $5...sign up for their mailing list and get some good deals and sometimes even free shipping.
I HAVE to use a curler. It makes your eyes look SO much bigger. Mine is Revlon and I've had it since I was 12...you just have to change out the rubber pads every so often.
I love this eyeliner pen from e.l.f. cosmetics. Get it here for $1.
I finish off with a couple layers of L'Oreal's Waterproof Voluminous Mascara. It is my very favorite! Only $5 at Walmart and Target.

Leave me a comment and let me know if you post some of the products you use, or if you try some of these!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Love the eyelash curler!

I adore Payot products!! x

Danielle said...

Don't you just love that masacara?! I've tried different ones and always end up back with L'Oreal Voluminous. I had no idea that Garnier had a face wash. I will definitely have to try it, thank you!

I can't live without Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask (about $3 at Walgreens) and Suave Naturals Milk & Honey body wash. It smells so good and leaves your skin really moisturized...plus its it's really inexpensive.

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Love this round-up of budget-friendly finds! I use that neutrogena concealer and it's great. will have to try some of these others!

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Ohhh I am beauty product obsessed! Love L'Oreal mascaras too...they're such a bargain!
XX Kate

beachvintage.com said...

Gee I wish e.l.f posted to Australia. I just want to try the products so badly. We have great skincare products here too. Thanks so much for dropping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

Haven and Home said...

Love the way Aussie smells too and I love Bare Minerals!

Justine said...

I love Aussie too!

Just Better Together