Sep 9, 2009

Chosen!!!!

I am so excited today....one of my favorite photographers has chosen me and Trey for a free photo shoot!!! She wanted to do a specific type of photo shoot called "A Black Tie Affair." It is like getting bridals and "groomals" except in a formal dress instead of a wedding dress. So, she offered to do it for free (and even provide a stylist to do hair and makeup) to anyone who was interested. I sent in a picture and didn't even mention it to Trey because I didn't think she would choose us, but she did!!! For those of you who were wondering, Trey is more than willing since he knows how much it means to me and realizes it is an awesome opportunity...and because my birthday is coming up :) So, my dress will be my birthday present and I will definitely post some pics when we get them! Here is the link in case you would like to see it and check out some of her work!

PS I came across this website today. I hope none of our pictures are awkward like these:








Too funny for words.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.

The Edwards Family said...

That is so awesome! You guys will have fun doing that! And those "awkward" pics you posted are hilarious! No worries though, you guys are too cute to have pics like that :)

Natalie Smith said...

Yay for getting all dressed up. I would love to do a photo shoot with Weston. Can't wait to see the results.

ammunk said...

How cool is that?! I am excited to see the pictures!

Fister Family said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the pics! It would be impossible to get a bad shot of you and Trey!

Maria said...

Where do you find this stuff?! Too funny!

Congrats on your photo shoot! That sounds like a lot of fun--- can't wait to see them!

Sarah Greenman said...

This is ridiculously funny. Thanks for the belly laugh!