Sep 25, 2009

Cat's Out of the Bag

Okay, so this cat is still in the bag, but I just wanted to be creative with my title :) This is what my cat was doing while I was doing this:
I met with Elizabeth, the photographer doing that "black tie" shoot for me and Trey I talked about here. She really liked the dress I bought so now I can show you what it looks like!!
Sorry I couldn't get a full body pic...you will just have to wait and see it when I post some pics from the shoot. It was so fun meeting with Liz, besides Allie being probably the most difficult she has been EVER! Sorry again Liz. If any of you need pictures taken anytime soon you really should look into booking with her -she is awesome. She even took the time to give me some tips and tricks and whatever information she could to help me out with my photography skills. She's great. Have I mentioned how EXCITED I am for this? I don't think I can really convey...Anyways, we are thinking an ivory birdcage veil with an ivory flower (I am going to attempt to make that) and Trey will be in a tux with probably the "burnt orange" vest that I wouldn't let him wear for our April mostly-white-and-some-yellow wedding. We are doing it at the end of October so I am hoping Utah's Winter doesn't decide to come early :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Oh I LOVE the dress, can't wait to see more!

Danielle said...

Your dress is gorgeous!

paula said...

what a great dress. can't wait to see the pics.

Molly Marisa said...

where did you get this dress? please tell me you didn't make it because my skills are just not at that level!

Ceci and Steven said...

WOw this dress!! it's Beautiful!! I want it!! Can't wait to see these pictures!

Jess said...

Thanks! I got it at a new store in the University Mall in Orem. It's called "Head Over Heels" and they had some pretty cute stuff there.