Sep 14, 2009

What I am Addicted to Right Now

Okay, so we went to Walmart on Saturday (big mistake) and after getting the bare essentials we decided we needed a little treat. The ice cream sandwiches were on sale and these were included:

I thought they looked gross but Trey really wanted them (and I'm really not that picky when it comes to dessert) so we bought them. It is Monday at 3pm and there are only 3 left. I just ate 2 for lunch. I urge you all to try them.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I'll have to try those out! So happy that I found your blog. Your work is beautiful. Those pics of Liberty are amazing!!!!

Ceci and Steven said...

OH I WILL TRY THEM!!! I want them NOW!

Maria said...

Hahaha you're so cute. They look interesting but at your word I will try not to be a skeptic. ;)