Sep 4, 2009

I Love Yellow

I am so excited about this lamp I found at DI for $3. I love the color and the flowers and the shape...ok I just like everything about it. Any ideas on what kind of lamp shade I should get to go with it? I was thinking just a simple white or cream...
Here are some ideas for the color scheme I will be using in our living room...Notice the lamps in the first 2 pics. (Sorry but I don't have citations for any of these...I look at too many blogs!)










Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Jess...TOTALLY LOVE THAT LOOK! I wish I could redo my living room. No money and I don't live be any great thrift stores...You have had some awesome finds. I am very jealous. Keep the pictures coming. I am going to have to live through you. :)

Anonymous said...

Yellow and blue go togetehr surprisingly well. I like the plain white lapshade idea. The rest of the lamp will really stand on its own that way

alissa said...

love the lamp! i think a white shade would look nice. those two colors are my kitchen and living/dining area....thanks for the extra inspiration.

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Darling lamp and super deal!!

ammunk said...

fun