Jan 11, 2011

What I'm Loving This New Year


White and black.


Exposed beams on white ceilings and walls


These mother and baby photos - anyone in the Salt Lake City area want to be my models for a Mother's Day shoot?


Pretty silk blouses


Again, the wicker furniture and everything turquoise


Simple and organized desk areas...which reminds me I need to makeover my husband's desk.  Badly.


Some of these have inspired some new projects to work on to consume me in these long winter months...I will post if I ever get to them :)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Yes and Yes! Those mother baby photos are adorable! Maybe worth skipping the maternity photo session for?

Justine said...

Those rooms and so neat and crispy. I want a house like that please.

Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

lila Braga said...

gorgeous choices!!! love,love,love them all!
xxx
lila

Heather said...

Ummmm...I love everything you love today! Especially the silk blouses and turquoise!

Meredith said...

i love those mama and baby shots. i so wish i looked that great when my little man was that small;) lame.
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Ceci and Steven said...

How old do you want the baby to be? Jacob's still a baby-ish.....;)

Andy said...

Totally want a Mother's Day shoot. WILL even be in SLC end of the month. My "BABY" is turning two. Sniff.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Ok first off is that Olivia Palermo in that pic?? She looks crazy as a blonde! Also girl I will totally be your model for the shoot...I just need a baby ;)! And I totally need to do that for my hubby to his office is a total disaster!

~Morgan

MEET VIRGINIA DESIGN