Jan 17, 2011

Top Ten Things I'm Enjoying This Winter

1.Wearing long-sleeved thermal shirts & my new Aerie sweats...almost everyday

2. Vacuuming my apartment after vacuuming up Christmas tree- makes it smell so good!

3. Drinking hot chocolate and eating a hot meal 2-3 times a day...does anyone else just want pasta and pizza for every meal lately?


4. Starting the 1st season of Lost with Netflix...am I weird to think Sawyer is
smokin' hot when he is such a jerk?


5. Reading this and wishing I was more hard-core like Lisbeth Salander:


6. Taking hot showers before bed every night...even though it dries out my skin :(

7. Taking a little break from photo shoots, but doing mini shoots every so often; with my new camera :)


8. Trey is done with school for a little while, which means more time I get with him

9. Lots of time with her too


10.  And lots of time with the three of us together :)

What are your favorite things this winter?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

So glad you are getting to spend time with your family! Your little girl looks so cute!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I loved the girl with the dragon tattoo! Can't wait for the movie.

Kim's Treasures said...

Glad you're finding some joy in winter and that you're getting family time! I feel like winter is just now beginning for me now that we are done traveling for a while and the very first day it is snowing like crazy! I think I will find joy in making some cards.

Katie said...

Glad I'm not the only one in pasta / pizza frenzy mode :)

Biz said...

Lost is the bestest show ever, I have hopes of reading the girl with the dragon tattoo....I take it it's good?
A few of my favorite things include extra blankets all throughout the house, more movie nights on the couch with the husband (during his Christmas break from school), knitting scarves for everyone I know!!
Biz
http://busybizblogs.blogspot.com/

Val said...

Aww, I love your winter favorites!!

Anonymous said...

I love your list! I am with you on the hot beverages (chai latte sitting right here with me!) and the warm pajamas.

Natalie Smith said...

I have been lovin' long night time showers too. And, then lotioning, of course!

Bridget said...

you're just starting lost?! oh what a lovely place to be.

Unknown said...

Great list! mmm hot chocolate and Sawyer.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Love your little girl's eyes and smile in that photo - so adorable! Love your list - my two are lots of fires in the fireplace with my family all smooshed on one couch......and boots with skinny jeans.....I'm lovin them this winter! (So glad I got over whether or not I was too old for that look!) :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect winter :) That hot chocolate looks so tasty.
~Mary
www.thecraftygals.blogspot.com

Ami Allison said...

I am MADLY MADLY in love with Sawyer! I just posted a vid of him on my facebook page just the other day. I miss lost!

The Single Nester said...

I too liked Sawyer when he was a brooding meanie.