Jan 20, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Take a look at some of these great posts from last week:

Sweet and Sassy shared a chalkboard table:


I am a HUGE fan of sourdough bread, so I was pretty excited to see this Sourdough Bread starter recipe from Our Seven Dwarfs:


House to Your Home gave us a sneak peek of her master bedroom makeover.  I can't wait to see the full reveal!


A Content Housewife is a super cute blog you should check out.  She has shared lots of neat projects with us, and I really loved this Menu Board Tutorial:



Pruple Chocolat Home made some gorgeous frames:



Tamara from Etcetorize shared some of her sewing projects and a way she beats the winter blues:


The Life of Jennifer Dawn shared some of her new additions to her etsy shop.  She makes some CUTE accessories!


Senseless Sophistication shared her mantel with us.  I just LOVE it; I really love her turquoise shelves too!


I loved this post from Organize It!  I could not agree more with her and as a photographer really think organizing and displaying/printing your photos and albums is SO important! :)  Isn't she pretty?!


Maple and Magnolia shared her telephone table makeover.  I love the bright yellow!


Thanks to all those who participated, and by the way, keep linking your Valentine's Themed posts; I will be going back to them and picking out some of my favorites to feature closer to Valentine's Day.

Also, make sure you enter the Valentine's Giveaway while you are here!

Thanks for linking and sharing your favorite things!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

14 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love that table form maple & magnolia!
thanks for hosting and good luck with your modeling contest- you SO could win- you're adorable!

Jill said...

Linking up again this week. I'm off to check out your modelling contest and vote for you!!

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my chalkboard table and chairs! Excited to be linking up again, thanks for hosting!

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Sourdough Bread and Starter. Let me know how yours turns out!

Jacqueline said...

You are so sweet to feature me. I had a lot of fun making these. People keep telling me they don't have such fancy frames, but the expensive boutique one was a flat wood frame, nothing to it! Have a great day.

Jennifer Dawn said...

Thanks! That shout out just made my day!

Unknown said...

Jessica! Thank you so much for featuring my mantel!!! You are too sweet! Hope you have a great weekend...I grabbed your button too--so excited!

Etcetorize said...

Wow! Thanks for hosting each week and for the feature~

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting, Jessica!! AND I voted for you! :)

Organize with Sandy said...

Thanks so much for the link party. This was my first visit. I found you from Small fine Print's link party list.

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

love all the links here.

Simply Domestic said...

Love your blog! I'm a new follower!

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for the chance to share my tiny greenhouse tutorial. Have a great week ahead!

raveninthewolfden said...

Thanks for sharing!