Jan 13, 2011

FTF Redecorating

I am totally in the redecorating mood right now, so these posts from last week were very inspiring.  Thanks again to all who participated and also those who are linking this week!  I really appreciate you guys!

These pillows I love from A Blonde's DIY Life


This turquoise dresser from Crafting for my Sanity


This homemade headboard from The Chronology of Him & Me


These child chairs and table from Dance to Create:


How about some DIY Mercury from Remodel This House


This furniture makeover from Less-Thank-Perfect Life of Bliss


Organizing your technology from House on Ashwell Lane


Remember when my blog was full of poppies?  You can see why I loved this quilt from JAQS Studio


These sweater pillows from the Brassy Apple


DIY fireplace tiling from All Things Beautiful


And lastly, I am TOTALLY saving this post link for our future house and a project for my husband.  Can you believe this DIY built-in from until tomorrow, val???!!  Amazing.


Also, if you haven't already seen the Valentine's Giveaway I was too impatient and posted already; go check it out.  I promise you don't want to miss this one.


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your favorite things!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

12 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Redecorating must be in the air. I am in a complete nesting stage right now and it is dangerous! haha I love many of those ideas you posted.

Chrissie said...

Wonderful picks!Thanks for hosting today~

Julie said...

Thanks for featuring my dresser, Jessica! Always a fun party here.

Justine said...

I really really love that green dresser!

Just Better Together is having a $25 gift certificate giveaway!

Ami Allison said...

WOW!! Those are so amazing features! Thanks for hosting! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post!

Florida Life said...

I LOVE the poppy quilt!! So pretty :)

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

Thanks you so much for this link party! I really enjoy watching all the other linkies. I have a blog hop tomorrow, if you like, come over and take a peek!
Bye!
Annemarie

Charity said...

Thanks for featuring my fireplace. It always makes me smile when others like my projects.

Anonymous said...

So many awesome links! Thanks so much for featuring my post - and for hosting the party!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Such cute linkers ;)
Thanks for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Jessica! I have added a featured button to my sweater pillows post! :)

honored to be on your blog