Jul 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now


My bed...and sleep
Seriously, this is my very favorite thing to do right now...even over eating ice cream...



Zuccini
 I can't get enough of this vegetable...the texture and flavor is just sooo good.

image via


The Bachelorette
Okay, Ashley bugs me a little, but this show is just my favorite guilty pleasure.

image via abc.com

Water
Normally I have to force myself to drink enough, but this baby can never get enough!




Shopping and planning for baby
I seriously love getting ready for a new baby...redecorating the kids room, buying all the cute clothes...you name it.

image via zara.com

What are you loving?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love zucchini right now too! its such a fun ingredient to add to pasta. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Dana Fox said...

oh my gosh the little baby shoes are adorable! and i loooove water... ice cold!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Natalie Smith said...

the bachlorette is the greatest. it is so rediculous, but i love monday's!

marci said...

Sleeping is my favorite thing, too. ;)

The Single Nester said...

I love zucchini and eat it all summer - especially the zucchini blossoms. However, I can't stand Ashley from the Bachelorette. I am so tired of all the re-treads and rejects. Time for some fresh blood.