Jul 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now


My bed...and sleep
Seriously, this is my very favorite thing to do right now...even over eating ice cream...



Zuccini
 I can't get enough of this vegetable...the texture and flavor is just sooo good.

image via


The Bachelorette
Okay, Ashley bugs me a little, but this show is just my favorite guilty pleasure.

image via abc.com

Water
Normally I have to force myself to drink enough, but this baby can never get enough!




Shopping and planning for baby
I seriously love getting ready for a new baby...redecorating the kids room, buying all the cute clothes...you name it.

image via zara.com

What are you loving?

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love zucchini right now too! its such a fun ingredient to add to pasta. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

dana @ wonder forest said...

oh my gosh the little baby shoes are adorable! and i loooove water... ice cold!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Natalie Smith said...

the bachlorette is the greatest. it is so rediculous, but i love monday's!

marci said...

Sleeping is my favorite thing, too. ;)

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

I love zucchini and eat it all summer - especially the zucchini blossoms. However, I can't stand Ashley from the Bachelorette. I am so tired of all the re-treads and rejects. Time for some fresh blood.