Jul 18, 2011

Allie + Baby Boy in One Room

Since we live in a 2 bedroom apartment, Allie & the baby will be sharing a room.  This means it's time to redecorate :)  Allie is such a girly girl, so I am trying to come up with a room that is still a little girly for her.  Luckily she loves horses so I am going to try to incorporate more of that in their room.  I also think I may keep some of the pink and just add a little more blue and yellow.  So far I have a few inspiration photos to help:







Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

Karena said...

Xoxo

Jess I love that striped ceiling!! It will be a perfect room for both of your babies!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Do come and enter my new Giveaway, a very special painting!

Candice said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! I love the first picture with all the books.

Bird Bug Pug said...

i have plans to do a striped ceiling in my nursery, which is 4 years down the road!

can't wait to see the final product~