Mar 17, 2011

FTF: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week and have something fun to look forward to this weekend.  I am so excited because my family is coming for the week this weekend!  I loved the Bachelor finale this week...Emily was my fave.  And, can't wait for the Bachelorette to begin in May!  Here are some of my favorite things this week since this is a last minute post:

Can't wait to draw a winner for the Fat Doberman Wall Decal $50 Giveaway going on:


 Getting Allie (who is almost 3) to go to bed by herself and as early as 9:45pm!


 Daydreaming laying in bed at night thinking about my dream home


 Wearing Spring clothing, including pretty florals:


Anxiously waiting for my family to get here on Saturday!!


What are your favorite things this week?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week with the fam!

Blessings,
Linda

The Single Nester said...

Oh my. How I love that yellow couch!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!

Legacy of Love said...

Great post! Sorry I may have entered my link twice in error (Singing Earrings). If you can delete one please do.

Great party, thanks for hosting.

Jill said...

Hope you have a lovely weekend with your family!

Gloria e Rogerio said...

We love your blog, you did a great job and we are following you, congratulations.
Roger Rinaldi and Glorinha
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Designer Jewelry and Accessories
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
A hug