Mar 3, 2011

Favorite Things Friday: Last One????

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that Favorite Things Friday has begun to dwindle... What do you think?  Should I keep it up or should we call it good?  For now and next week I will leave it up.  Maybe if all of you could post the button on your blogs and on your posts we can get it going again.  As always, I love to see what your favorite things are every week and all the creative things you come up with.  Here are a few of my faves from last week:

Some cool antique buttons from Still Parenting

A shabby chic picture ladder from The Polka-Dot Umbrella

A super cute toddler necklace from MiaMoo Designs

How to reupholster a couch from Condo Blues

A cute kids art gallery from House on Ashwell Lane

A Ruffled Zip Pouch from Just Sew Sassy

This gorgeous dresser redo from Momma Hen

PS:  Enter the 2 shoe giveaways on the top right on my blog while you still can! Winners will be drawn this weekend!!!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

16 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

I love your party. Whatever you decide I appreciate you hosting - I've always enjoyed the variety of links. :)

amy@flexibledreams said...

Thanks for hosting!! I will keep linking up as long as you keep throwing the party :-)

linds.eliz said...

!!
I liked the toddler necklace--is it a teething necklace? I don't have kids, but a friend of mine has a teething necklace for her daughter and it's the cutest thing in the world.

And the children's wall art is so cute, even if it were "regular" art, haha.

Wow, I sound like I am in need of a baby...ut oh!!


Ps- I like this theme idea and I say keep it going. I am a new follower, but I love themed posts :) I just started "textile tuesdays" like a the nerdy textile designer that I am. Don't know if it will be a bust, but I will just have fun with it :)

linds.eliz@ 413

Q @ JAQS said...

I love your linking party :(. I would hate to see it go, but if it's not working for you I would understand why you wouldn't want to keep it up. Do what works for you :).

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

There are sooo many linky parties out in the blogosphere that it's hard to keep participants coming around. Thanks for hosting some great events though.

I would love to have you join my linky party. The link is up right now, as a matter of fact. And I'm hosting a five-week-long party - "Funny Faux Pas Follies" - starting 03/04/11. I would love to have you join me for that, as well.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my post.

Regards,
Radhika

http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/

Ami Allison said...

I love your parties!!! I've missed a few. I have been MIA but I talk about that alil in my new post! AHHHH! It feels so good to be back! :)

Lisa said...

I hope you keep going! I noticed that things have been slow the last few weeks in blog world, but it picked up a lot at the end of this week.

liberal sprinkles said...

Hi Jess, I just found you and made my first link (#47 favorite pink finds). I hope it won't be the last. I had fun looking at some of the creative shares. Love the party!
Grace

The Single Nester said...

I appreciate your hosting of the party. But, I understand it can be time-consuming.

Inspired2cook said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you'll keep it going. The last few weeks were super busy for me so I've done very little blog party posting. Please know that your work is valued and I appreciate you hosting the Friday festivities!!!

Anne said...

I love linky parties and would vote for you to keep it going! but i have to say that I am less likely to join a party that doesn't show thumbnail pictures... maybe that's why its slipping a bit?

Anonymous said...

I adore a good link party, so keep it up!

Katie said...

Jess, thanks so much for featuring my necklaces!!! I'll link up a couple dresses I just finished :)

Marina said...

Thanks so much for the Feature!! It made my day!!
Justsewsassy.com

Jill said...

I love that photo ladder, what a great display!