Mar 16, 2010

Allie's Friends

The same day of "Our Typical Morning" photo shoot, I was able to play around with that screen/room divider and take some pictures of Allie's friends.  Ellie was first:

Elle was ready for a nap, so we did these pretty quick (like 5 minutes quick)

Sara was up next:
How adorable are these two?  Can you see why I wanted to take their pics so bad?

And this is the best shot I got with both girls...
I will probably be taking some more pics of these two in the future...so stay tuned for more cuteness!


PS
Don't forget to come back this Friday for this:




Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

12 comments:

Jamie Clark said...

These turned out so cute Jess!

Danielle said...

Allie's friends are adorable :) I really love the white backgrounds & the lighting is great!

Laura said...

What pretty pictures! And I can't wait for Friday's party!

Lynn said...

How absolutely darling!!

Blessings,
~Lynn

Rohini said...

Adorableness! Feel freee to ship them over to me anytime! ;)
These are great photos. Followed you.
Xx

Diann said...

What a couple of cuties!!

The Charm of Home said...

How cute! Those brown eyes just melt your heart.
Come by my blog to win Rachael Ray bake ware.
Thanks!
Sherry
www.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving me such a kind comment. Please stop back and visit me anytime!

Blessings,
~Lynn

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Holy CUTENESS! Those two girls melt my heart! : )

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Just found your blog! Love the photos and will be back to see the wonderful eye candy. I love photography and learning from others. I will be a return visitor for sure.
Dana

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Beautiful photos and adorable kids!

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!

Elizabeth said...

I love these pictures, and they are definitely two really cute girls.