Feb 11, 2010

A Valentine's Wish

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments for my post yesterday. Today was not better, but there is always tomorrow, right?

I think what I REALLY REALLY need is just a couple hours that me and my husband can feel like this couple again...
REALLY...I mean the last time we had a date was during Christmas...

I just can't ask anyone to babysit. I hate asking for favors.

So, maybe a miracle will happen and Allie will give us 2 seconds of alone time on Valentine's Day...

2 seconds without messy diapers or crying or whining or being a human jungle gym...

That isn't too much to ask for Valentine's Day, is it?

What are all of your plans for the holiday?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Stick Allie on a plane to CA, I'll watch her for you! (kidding, of course)

I hope that you and your husband do get a little bit of alone time on V-Day :) It's really important to have grown up time. My husband and I are going to a fondue restaurant for dinner on V-Day.

Natalie Smith said...

I love that picture!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Crystal Spencer said...

This weekend is CRAZY for us, but PLEASE drop Allie off one weekend so we can play with her. I promise we'll keep her safe (no choking, falling down the stairs... those fears I have about leaving Gavin with a babysitter). We would love to watch her so your guys can have a night out on the town!!

Elizabeth said...

I hope you have a Valentines Miracle.