Feb 28, 2010

Babies Babies Babies!



Yesterday Trey, Allie, and I drove the canyon loop from Salt Lake to Orem to Heber and back to Salt Lake. Obviously the reason had something to do with babies...




First I got to stop by Ceci's baby shower in Orem while Trey and Allie played at a park. It was fun to see Crystal and meet some of Ceci's friends. My mom got Ceci this nursing cover. I really want one because I think it is so pretty...Don't you think so?

But my mom already got me this one that I love...because it is white and eyelet and I love both of those things...so I don't really need another one...or at least I can't justify it yet...

Then we hopped in the truck (literally I have to hop to get in it) and stopped by Carl's Jr. because we were hungry and they also had a Green Burrito (and I didn't feel like a hamburger.) I got the fish tacos. I don't know why, but fish tacos always sound good to me and I am always disappointed. We really don't eat out hardly ever...


Anyways, we drove out to Heber to go see Ryan and Amy's new baby boy!!!


Kaden is so sweet. He didn't want to sleep when we first got there, but after an hour or so he finally fell asleep and we got some pretty cute shots.



I was so excited about these pictures that I came right home and started playing with them. I will have LOTS (and I mean LOTS) to post this week so stay tuned.

And this last one is my favorite so far.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Sounds like a fun, baby-filled day! Those pictures are so cute and fun! Too bad there's no Rubios in Utah. If you ever come down here you should go. They have the best fish tacos, and on Tuesdays they're only $1.25. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Ceci and Steven said...

Nice work! this makes me more excited for you to take my baby's ;) You're so talented! and I did LOVE the nursing cover, the print is way cute! (and yes, we have Rubio's in Utah now!!! ;))

Anna White said...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw precious....are you getting clucky Mrs Jenny? Hmmmm

Anna White said...

lol..had to laugh at myself..because I called you Jenny...sorry Jessica..

I dont know why...but I always get stuck with you and Jenny..from my favourite and my best..

and yours is a few of my favourite things...

I Think it must be the word favourite..and the fact that both your names start with J? I dunno...or it could just be lack of sleep..that might be it? lol

Sorry... x

Fister Family said...

Such sweet pictures. I like the one where he is propped up on his hands.

Candice said...

So cute! i wanna see the new baby!

The Harkers said...

Awesome pictures! That nursing cover reminds me--have you seen the discount code for them? It's from uddercovers.com and if you type "christmas" in the discount code box it gives you $32 off, so basically a free cover if you pay for shipping. And it still works! :)