Feb 8, 2010

Among My Aspirations

A lot of you know that one of my aspirations is to someday be a "famous" professional photographer. By famous I mean one that gets to shoot weddings every other weekend. :) I know I am a long way out from that, and some days, if not most, it seems impossible. But, this girl has been one of my biggest inspirations from the beginning.


Jasmine Star is part of this group of Southern Californian photographers (who are like celebrities to me) that get to shoot the most amazing weddings with the most expensive equipment and, of course, charge a LOT for it.


...Someday...but for now I will just daydream about it and live vicariously through her. :)


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, her photography is gorgeous. My 4-year old sister told me last weekend that she wants to be a photographer! I'll have to share this with her :) She really has a gift - as do you!

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

She is a great photographer! I daydream and look at photography blogs all day long!

Brooke Snow said...

Oh! Another Jasmine Star fan! Isn't she fantastic! Great person to aspire to be like! I'm sure you'll be "famous" someday!

Elizabeth said...

I think that is so neat that you have a goal like that.

BreeAnn said...

Yeah, wow her photos are BEAUTIFUL!

BreeAnn said...

Yeah, wow her photos are BEAUTIFUL!