Feb 23, 2010

Ceci's Belly

Sunday after church we threw a surprise party for my little brother. We had all the cousins over and ate dinner and cake and played games. Ceci and Steven came a little early so I could take some maternity pics - aren't I lucky?!


Ceci looks too good to be as pregnant as she is!


There is a little boy in there!



Yeah, this baby is going to be adorable...


Thanks for letting me take your pics guys! It was fun!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

8 comments:

Fister Family said...

How sweet! Ceci is a beautiful pregnant lady. I can't wait to see their little munchkin!

Elizabeth said...

Your pictures turned out great, and she is a very cute pregnant girl.

Adrian said...

nice work!

Ceci and Steven said...

Thanks JEss, you did an awesome job. I love them! Can't wait to pick some out and get them framed!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh what a totally gorgeous couple.

I love Ceci's jewellery :)
xoxo DJ

Em and Ms said...

I thought you probably took these pictures when Ceci posted them on Facebook. You did a great job! Gorgeous people, gorgeous pictures.

Joanna Goddard said...

these are such gorgeous photos!!

Jamie Clark said...

These turned out great!