Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I finally have my computer set up!!  We are almost done living out of boxes- we still have a ton in the garage that I need to go through and find things that are missing, but its not on the top of my priority list :)

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration- I know I sure did and it is always sad to say goodbye to loved ones and put away the Christmas decorations, but I am really excited to start blogging again and get lots done in the house too.

 Just a little glimpse into my holiday.


And a little preview of my kitchen- can't wait to show you all we have done to this house!

Bring on 2013!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Karena said...

Jess you have accomplished so mush, excited to see more!

All the best in The New Year ahead!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena