Jan 2, 2013

Basement Paint Color

Today I am trying to decide what color we should paint our basement.  It is pretty light, but just as light as a basement can get, so I want to keep it a really light color.  It also has to go well with our green-gray couch and brown carpet.  Here are the top 4:

Divine White



Pashmina

Horizon

Oatlands Subtle Taupe

And this is our couch:
Don't worry- I am totally getting rid of those green striped and floral pillows.  Yuck.  I am thinking I will get some pillows in some fun prints and colors like these pics:




Opinions?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Megan {The Brick Bungalow} said...

Hello! I came over from Better After for your kitchen remodel (beautiful!) and started looking around. We have that couch! I LOVE it. We sit on it all day long it seems (not really, but sometimes) and it's held up extremely well. We bought the matching ottoman for extra seating and it helps when my 3 year old daughter decides to junk out half of it with toys and blankets. We, unfortunately, kept the ugly pillows until I can find some others that I like. I thought it would be temporary, it's been over a year. But I think this summer I will replace the covers. They are the only thing bad about this couch. They are a horrible color and they lost their shape almost instantly. But the couch has held up remarkably well. Love your pillow choices!!! My accent color is a dark teal, so anything I can do to tie it in with other colors (like in some of your pillows) would be great.

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad to hear that you love that couch! I am hoping to get some pillow giveaways going in the next couple weeks so come by and enter! :)