Sep 1, 2011

Maternity Pictures!!

Happy almost-weekend everyone! 
I am SO glad this week is over-it was a CRAZY busy one for me...

While I was in Seattle mid August, my sister's friend took some maternity pictures for me!  I was only about 24 weeks along, so not showing a ton, but I knew it would probably be my only chance to get them done.  So, here are some of my faves:




You can see more of them on my photo weblog if you would like!

Also, remember to enter the Navoh Handbag Giveaway and the My Memories Scrapbook Software Giveaway.


Winner of the Navoh Handbag will be announced Monday!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

9 comments:

Bird Bug Pug said...

youre gorgeous! definitely have 'that glow' :)

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos - you look gorgeous! Hope you're keeping well x

Ceci and Steven said...

I was just thinking and wanted to let you know that, I miss your link parties. That's all. :)

Karena said...

Jess you look so beautiful!! I am so happy for you!

Come and join my new fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Jess said...

Thank you all! Ceci- I miss them too...I may have to start them up again soon...just a little worried with the crazy schedule I have been on and a baby on the way! :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

you look gorgeous!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Biz said...

Beautiful pictures!
You are radiant :)
We just got the proofs back from our maternity shoot so I'm uber excited to post a few of those soon!
I only have about 4 weeks left until our little one arrives, time flies!

Biz

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Justine said...

Jess, you are gorgeous!