Sep 19, 2011

Macsen's Crib Bedding

This last weekend was a very productive one for me.  Trey was out of town for a couple days (Thursday and Friday) so I spent them working on the kids' room and that tufted headboard I have been talking about making for years now. 

On Friday, I got a very fun package in the mail from Carousel Designs:


I received a chocolate brown pleated crib skirt for Macsen's crib!  I decided, why not set it all up and surprise Trey when he got home?

Georgia-based Carousel Designs, a contemporary and trend setting leader in the baby bedding industry was founded in 1988.   For more than 23 years, Carousel Designs has manufactured high quality baby bedding, toddler, twin and full/queen size bedding and nursery décor.  

Carousel Designs has a nursery designer tool, which is SO perfect for people like me that can't just visualize what something is going to look like before I put it together and you can make your own custom crib bedding.  

The company also offers more than 100 pre-designed ready to ship crib bedding collections and more than 300 fabrics to choose from in a range of versatile styles.  For more information visit www.babybedding.com.


The brown on this crib skirt is the color of the one I got for Macsen.  It looks SO good with his white crib and cream crib sheet!  You know how much I love contrast in decorating...

Anyway, I was totally impressed with the crib skirt.  Not only is the fabric so nice, but it was wrinkle-free when it arrived and required no ironing from me!  It also hung really nicely and hides all the junk I am going to store under the crib!  Hooray for storage space when you live in an apartment!

When Trey saw it he smiled but was mad at me for doing it all by myself 7 months pregnant :)  I think he was secretly really happy that he wasn't going to have to do it though...

I was going to post a pic of the crib, but I am waiting to have the sweet quilt my mom is making for him-it ties the room all together and I am so excited for it!

Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Eavan said...

That has to be one of the cutest nurseries I have ever seen!I have a website about Crib Bedding

bloger said...

I have had great luck on craigs list and ebay for other items. I recently purchased a brand new, still in package global baby Lions, Tigers and Bears crib bedding set from ebay for $49. It retails for over $150 and is 100% cotton and washable! I plan to purchase some fun contemporary sheets to play it up.
Nursery Bedding,Crib Bedding, Baby Bedding