Jun 23, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Alright, so I really want to start posting some of my outfits and get some feedback in that area.  So, these outfits are from a couple weeks ago, but I thought I would post them anyways...

Sunday:
White pencil skirt to church, then changed into my white jeans after.



Monday (Memorial Day-Fishing):
The sandals were actually black, but the exact same style...



Tuesday Work Wear (This was from like a month ago when it was still cold here in Utah)



Thursday (Running errands and doing a photo shoot later that evening)



That's all for now...Maybe I will have to set up my tripod and take some pics of me actually wearing the clothes...it is just so much work! :) (Maybe I just need to buy a full length mirror...)


I posted this here:

Poppy
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

8 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Love love love! But you totally need pics of you wearing them! I set my camera on the timer and stick it on the stair banister! Quick and easy! I'll post mine tomorrow! :)

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Love them all! Especially the last outfit, those boots are amazing!! Have a great day! Andrea @ Life in Dawleywood

Danielle said...

Super cute outfits, Jessica! I have those same flip-flops in brown :) Adore the brown slouchy boots too.

Erin said...

Jessica - Great outfits. You're so cute and stylish. You make me want to overhaul my closet!
Erin
www.frundy.com

M.O.T.B said...

LOVE these. My favorite is the photo shoot outfit!!!!!

Katie said...

Such great style -- I think you need to shop for me :). That last look is one of my favs!

the pleated poppy said...

suuuuper cute! thanks fro joining in!

MarytheKay said...

Wow, you are one hot mama! :-) Maybe I need to aspire to do this post...which would first mean aspiring to have a cuter wardrobe!!! Summer camp for me means lots and lots of t-shirts and shorts...sigh...