Jun 24, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!!

Welcome to another Favorite Things Friday!  Here are some favorite posts from last week:

This party hat tutorial from Girl.Inspired.:


This Engraved Burlap Eiffel Tower from Cute as a Fox:


Dancing Matilda shared some of her favorite photos from the week.  They are gorgeous!


Tara from Between You and Me shared how to make this awesome city sign:


Abigail from Raising Camelot shared these pillows she made from a men's button-down shirt.


Even though this is now late for Father's Day, I thought it was a great idea and had to share...Nina from Your Memories Captured shared this template to make a Google World's Best Dad Card.


Ashley from Our Daily Chocolate shared how to make this wreath out of coffee filters:


If you want to see how Allie's room is coming along, check out my post on decorating her room with butterflies.


Now its your turn!  Link up your favorite things from the week and make sure you link directly to your post rather than just your blog so it is easy to find.  Thanks for participating and for mentioning Favorite Things Fridays on your blogs!  I really appreciate it!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

20 comments:

Stef said...

I'm so glad you liked the party hat tutorial! Have an awesome weekend!

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

That wreath is so adorable

Anna @ IHOD said...

I can't wait to check out the bday hat tutorial!

Diann said...

All these craftsare just wonderful! I am going to have fun going and checking them out!

Thanks for hosting!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting this great linky! I'm off to check out the favourites!!

Have a lovely weekend!

Leanne said...

Fun features! Thanks for hosting again. Have a beautiful weekend!

Yellow House said...

I love the party hats and the city sign. One of these days, I am going to join in... I just never have the photos ready in time. It's fun to see what everyone else finds :) Thanks for all the inspiration!

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting. tho i am trying to steer myself away from eiffel tower items now, that one is mighty cute!!

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

Thanks so much for hosting! This is one of my favorite linky parties. I look forward to it every week!

Splenderosa said...

I love it too. Thank you so much for hostessing this for us to enjoy. xx's

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Thanks for hosting Jessica! Great features!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Love the artwork you featured this week!

Thanks for hosting another great party! Have a super weekend!

Erin :)

Apron Senorita said...

Hi Jessica, you always do such a great job with your blog. I love reading your posts. It is awesome!

Yoli :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Ahhhh...luv those "COOL" button down shirt PILLOWS...I have lots of shirts...now I just need the time! Thanks so much for hosting the party:)

Blessings,
Linda

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Love your little girls room! Thanks so much for hosting girly!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

L Simonson said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I have added your link party to my Linky Love Library page. I will be back next week :) Have a great weekend.

~Lori@live,laugh,love,create :)
{paisleyinspirations}

the lovely paper shop said...

thanks for hosting! :)

Inspired2cook said...

Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting!!
http://www.inspired2cook.com/

Renée said...

Thanks Jessica for hosting your fabulous weekly party. You do a great job and I love your features. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I just emailed this post to myself. I want to read more on these tutorials when I have time. Those pillows are so inventive and cute!