The other day I did this to myself by being dumb and not wearing sunscreen:
Okay, so you can't tell how pink I am, but I was pretty pink...even more than the shirt I am wearing in this picture.
So I decided I needed to start looking for some good sunscreen for my face. I like Banana Boat for the rest of my body because it smells so good. But, I have to be careful about what I put on my face.
I can't wear a lot of makeup because my skin breaks out pretty easily. So, wearing sunscreen on my face is like just asking for some bad skin. Luckily, I was given the chance to review some new sunscreen from Neutrogena called UltraSheer Liquid Daily Sunblock. I got to try the SPF 70.
Here were my first impressions of this sunscreen:
1. It smelled good. I don't like the smell of many sunscreens (hence the using Banana Boat for the smell alone) It smelled a little like flowers...not sure what kind, but I liked it.
2. It went on like a lighter sunscreen. Not super light, but not really thick like most sunscreens.
3. Once it soaked into my skin it felt light and like regular lotion for your face. Definitely not like an SPF 70 sunscreen. It was crazy!
4. It didn't seem to make any difference on my skin throughout the day. My skin didn't get any oilier than it usually does. I totally was expecting it to but it didn't.
5. It hasn't made me break out at all! This is probably the most important thing to me.
Right now there is a coupon for $2 off here.
I will update you later on when I have used it more to whether or not I still love it!
Would you like to review products, too? Then go to http://giantwavepool.com !
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the product mentioned above for free for review purposes from Tidal Labs. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."