Aug 3, 2009

My Latest

I haven’t posted any of the jobs I have done from the past couple months. At the end of June I did a wedding for a cute couple that were married in the Draper temple. It was the first time I shot a wedding at that temple. It was a very stormy day and it poured and was REALLY windy right up until Krystal and Ben were coming out of the temple. Needless to say I was a little stressed. We still had to deal with the wind at the temple, but were so lucky to have a break with the rain. They were so cute – totally crazy about each other. Here are some of the pictures from that wedding:

DSC_0022 DSC_0052 DSC_0084-1 DSC_0107 light DSC_0136 sun DSC_0139-1 sun DSC_0138sun DSC_0142-1 sun DSC_0223 DSC_0224

DSC_0230

Then, in July, I did some family pictures for the same couple that hired me for their wedding a year and a half ago. It was such a hot day so we tried to make it fast. We met at Murray Park and it only took a half hour to get 300 shots. Their boys were so cute and so well-behaved! Here are a few of my favorites:

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Fister Family said...

Beautiful pics Jess! What kind of editing software do you use? I need to get something.

Jess said...

Thanks Marci! I use photoshop (its an old version) But, if I could I would buy photoshop lightroom. Brian got me a free version online...maybe he could tell you how to do it :)