Aug 26, 2009

Good News, Bad News


Well, Trey and I have been forced (by the new management and their new $30 water fee) to move out of our apartment. Sad, because we LOVE, LOVE our ward. We found a place that is even closer to Trey's work (which I didn't think was even possible) and much cheaper. Plus, its much bigger and is going to be so much fun to decorate. I have had a hard time sleeping lately thinking about all the things I want to do in it - that's how excited I am. So, I have been to D.I. a couple times and today I found this pot (for $1) that I decided I wanted to base our living room off of. It is a little more turquoise than the picture shows. I will definitely be putting pics up as I embark on my decorating journey :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

ugh, it's hard to move, but I'm so glad you're so excited and it sounds like things are working out really well! I love the pot, and I can't wait to see what you do!

Unknown said...

Oh moving is such a bitter sweet thing! I can't believe that you are now moving too! It was sad to miss you in our last few weeks in SL too. We really need to get together soon.
That pot is way cute... I need to trek to DI soon, but I never seem to find what I am looking for. Can't wait to see your decorating!

Alicia said...

We will miss you, but we're glad that you found a place that will work so well!!! Can't wait to see your decorating ideas!

Elizabeth said...

That is really cute! You are so good at finding great things amongst the not so great things. I'm excited to see what you do with it.