Oct 5, 2010

The New "Weblog"

I am SO excited to share with you my new photography website/blog!  I will just call it my photo weblog for fun :)  I got the idea from Jessica Claire (a successful photographer in Southern California) who uses her blog as her website also.

One of my friends from church that designs websites/blogs (who is also a talented writer - go check out her blog) came up with the perfect blog for me.  I absolutely LOVE it.  Thank you so much Tiana.  I am excited to be doing some photo shoots in the near future with her and her husband (they are a very cute couple.)

Go see it!  I am so excited about it!


I am sharing this at some of these
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

4 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

I had fun designing your blogsite and I'm so glad you like it :) I am so super excited about the photo shoot!

You know though ... if you want people to see your new site, you might want to link to it in your post silly :)

Unknown said...

Your new weblog looks so great! Congrats!

Adrian said...

It looks great Jessica!

Ashlee Marie said...

It's gorgeous! Very nice. Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!