Oct 14, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

I will be gone for this week's link party, but excited to see what you all post when I get back! For this week, how about another Halloween-themed feature list?  I just can't get enough of these creative Halloween posts!


Ways to decorate with candy corn from How Does She?:


Dollar Store decorating from Cap Creations:


A lovely log bench from The Paisley Cupcake:


A scary quote and pretty table-scape from Madigan Made:


A Halloween mantle on a budget from Flamingo Toes:


And another Halloween mantle from Give Me the Simple Life


Super cute candy corn hair clips shared by Wingledings:


Glitter glam pumpkins shared by The Chic Uniquery:


Halloween jewelry shared by AliLilly:



And last but not least, this spooky chic Halloween wreath shared by The Scrap Shoppe


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Great features! I love Halloween decor. Thanks for hosting again.

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thank so much for featuring my Budget Mantel Jessica!! What a fun list. ;)
Thanks for hosting!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

These are all pretty things that you're featuring..Thanks for hosting!

Jill said...

Great features, I especially love the feathers on the wreath!!!

Cap Creations said...

Hey there! So many wonderful features! Thanks so much for including mine! Thank you also for hosting!

Renée said...

Great features, Jessica. Hope your trip was delight-Fall!

Unknown said...

I love your features. I am your newest follower, Come visit me too.
www.stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thank you, Jessica, for featuring my spooky chic wreath. Lots of great features from the Halloween link party!

Leslie said...

WOW Jessica, THANK YOU so much for featuring my Glitter Glam pumpkins! I love your site so I am SO honored! Happy Halloween!

Ami Allison said...

Such awesome features!! I'm so honored to be in that mix! Thanks Jessica for featuring my jewelry! I sold some just last night!! WEEE! :)

Thanks for hosting! :)