Oct 11, 2009

Straight, Pigtails, or Braided?

To See How I Made This Click Here

I didn't want to buy a costume for Allie this year, and I was going to use the BYU cheerleader dress size 4T for the next four years. However, I just thought up an almost-free costume that I thought would be pretty cute - a doll costume! All I had to buy was a thing of yarn for $1 and a hat to sew the yarn onto for $1!! I will be using one of her dresses, tights, and Mary Jane shoes.


But, I need your opinion...should I leave the wig down straight?...

Pigtails?
Or Braided?
Please excuse the poor quality pictures! Thanks for your input! If any of you would like to see how I made it I can put up pics to show you.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

9 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That is so cute! Wow, it took me a second to realize that was Allie with hair :) She totally looks like a little doll. I think I like the pigtails best, but the braids are really cute too. Good job!

Natalie Smith said...

I LOVE the braided one! I am impressed she keeps it on!

Als said...

Love em all!! That's such a clever idea. I think you should go with the braids though, very iconic.

Fister Family said...

That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I love it! I kinda like it straight, but they are all awesome. I would love to see how you did that!

ammunk said...

braids for sure :) With her hair like that she looks just like a cabbage patch doll I use to have!

Ceci and Steven said...

Oh my heck, you're too funny. LOVE this clever idea and she looks ADORABLE!! I like the straight one better. But like Marcela said, they all are good! I'm excited for you to post a pic of the whole getup!

Cathy said...

Braids! That is just so dang cute!

cherry said...

Too cute it took a second to realize that this wasn't on a doll ..lol

She is adorable I like the first picture but the braids are cute too ..big help aren't we ..lol
hugs, Cherry

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!