Oct 19, 2009

Old Time Photo Shoot Preview

Last Thursday, Adrian, Cindy, and I put together a photo shoot I have been wanting to do for a while now. Cindy had all of these really cool old things from the family (1930's and earlier) and she let me use some of it for the shoot. Adrian helped me set it up and Jamie and Jeff were willing to be our models. It was a perfect day, and Cindy even came along to watch Allie for me. We went up Provo Canyon to do them and I am pretty happy with the results. Here is a preview...there will be more coming after our move when I actually have time to get them ready :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

ammunk said...

Jess,
I don't know what you are talking about. This picture is beautiful! The pictures of Allie are super cute too!