May 2, 2016

Rainy Spring Days

We have had QUITE the rainy Spring here and Utah, and thanks to some really cute and comfortable rain-wear, I haven't complained a single time about it!  I always cook things that my mom used to cook on rainy days since it reminds me of home.  This last week I made no-bake cookies and chicken and broccoli casserole :)

Rainjacket: Helly Hansen, Boots: Joules, Leather Bucket-Bag: The Sak, Jeans: Rock and Republic, Half-zip Jacket: Upsessive


This Helly Hansen Raincoat has been my favorite piece to wear this Spring and I always get so many compliments on it!  It is really comfortable and keeps me completely dry!  It can be dressed up or down- I wore it with some nice boots and sweater, along with some dark jeans for date night last weekend.  My favorite is to pair it with light denim and rain boots like I have on here- great for running errands with the kids too.  The other day I had this on when I was dealing with a very big mess with Jensen- but I stayed completely dry and mess-free! Haha!


I love that this navy one has a bright pink lining and I love the combo! They have lots of other REALLY fun prints in this jacket too- if I didn't have printed rain boots I probably would have gotten the Evening Blue Anchor one.   If you need a Mother's Day present this would be a good one!

Shop them here

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: