Who doesn't love Peeps in the Spring? Really though, everyone has to have peeps in their Easter baskets to make it complete. And, this year there are all sorts of Peeps to choose from.
This year PEEPS® Easter offerings include:
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
· PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg
· PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
· PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
· PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Peepsters® (bite sized chocolate candies filled with sweet marshmallow crème)
See what I mean?
Peeps sent me a whole box of goodies to try- I mean a WHOLE box. It was awesome. So far I have only eaten the Peepsters and the Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks (saving the rest for the kids) and MY they were delicious! Didn't share those with the kids :)
AND, one of you will get your own jackpot of Peeps goodness.
Just use the rafflecopter below to enter to win!