Oct 14, 2011

Food Lately

I am not much of a cook at all, but lately I have been more motivated with all the yummy-looking food I have seen on Pinterest.  Usually cooking for me is something with 5 ingredients or less that I can either throw in the crock pot or that only has a few steps and takes less than a half hour.  Let's just say if it isn't as easy as making a sandwich I most likely won't even try. 

I had to share some of the recipes that I have tried recently and what I thought of them in case any of you wanted to try.

This recipe was easy, yummy, and healthy.  I am TOTALLY making this again.

This was VERY filling and pretty good.  It just took a while to cut up everything.  Too much work.

Not only is this recipe easy and delicious, but it is also pretty healthy!  Thanks for making it for us Mom!

And for dessert:

SOO delicious, so easy and worth the calories.

SO yummy (only if you have vanilla ice cream with it) Also, make sure you mix the brown sugar with the cocoa powder before you sprinkle it on the top (so you don't get clumps of cocoa in the cake)

These were definitely the favorite dessert recipe- easiest and yummiest!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Justine said...

YUM!
I haven't eaten lunch yet and OMG this looks SO GOOD!

Just Better Together

Eloquently Emily said...

I have been wanting to make crock pot minestrone for weeks now! I am finally trying it this week, so glad to hear you liked it!