Aug 2, 2011

Summer Favorites

I just wanted to let you know that I may be posting a little less often the next couple weeks...I have my family here with me and then Allie and I will be making the drive back to Seattle with them!  Yay!  I am so excited.  Which leads me to share some of my summer favorites:

Being in Seattle:
The weather is so perfect and the air is so fresh.  I love being at my parents' house, going to Snoqualmie Falls and other hiking, boating on Lake Sammamish, eating at the Iver's on Lake Washington, and so much more.


Sunsets:
What is more romantic than watching the sunset with your one and only on a summer evening?  Often we do this while Allie is playing at the park and in these moments I couldn't be happier.


Being in the Water:
Lakes, rivers, beaches, you name it, I love it.


Road Trips:
As long as they aren't longer than 5 hours...and especially love them when I am with my family and we can talk the whole way there.  We got lucky with Allie, because we have taken her on numerous car trips of 3-5 hours and she does SO good.


Moving:
Call me crazy, but I love change and I love moving.  This is obviously done easiest in the summer, so that is why it is on this list...I love getting organized and redecorating a new place. 


Taking Naps Outside:
This is a little hard to do in an apartment complex, but at least once or twice the chance will come up and I will take it :)



What are some of your summer favorites?

***PS: Don't forget to enter the Mineral Hygienics Giveaway going on right now!  Click on the right sidebar picture.***
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

nothing beats a beautiful summer seattle day!!!

Splenderosa said...

Hey Jess...I love Seattle too. We are going the 1st of September and then board a cruise for the inside passage trip, then back to Seattle for a few days. I could easily live in the Pacific NW...anywhere. xx's

Kimberly McCormick said...

Love the picture of the girl in the water...stunning!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

There is nothing like enjoying a sunset on the beach!