Jun 14, 2011

Bright, Bold and Beautiful

Just in case you missed it, I thought I would share the guest post from the blog Bright, Bold, and Beautiful from a couple weeks back. 
Laura asked me to share what is bright, bold and beautiful to me.  Since I started blogging this has been defined and redefined as I see so many bright, bold, and beautiful things out there!

Lately, though, here are what they mean to me:

Bright: Neons!
I am loving everything neon right now.
 image via coastal living


I am SO not fashionable, so every fashion blog I read inspires me to think outside the box and not be so worried about what other people think about what I'm wearing.


Beautiful: Life
My daughter has taught me that every simple thing in life is beautiful, even with messy hair and dirty hands.




I hope you enjoyed my idea of bright, bold, and beautiful! 

I would love to hear what is bright, bold, and beautiful to you right now too!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

loove your neon roundup! great picks! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams