Feb 15, 2011

Winter Love

I have to admit, winter is my least favorite season of all...and it seems to drag on in these last couple months.  So, I had to find some reasons to still enjoy it while it's here.  Here's what I came up with:


Wearing winter clothing...especially cute scarves and boots
 Reading in a warm house on a comfy couch

Big, cozy blankets, popcorn with our TV shows and movies, and wearing my warm slippers all day

Hanging out at home...my favorite place to be

A warm fire (or space heater but that's almost as good :)

Cuddling with my sweetie...and his plaid flannel shirts...love them.

 The sunshine, which is much more appreciated in the winter

 The peace and calmness a snowfall

What are some of yours?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

Marie said...

What wonderful images, with my fave, snuggly sweaters and snow.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
OWOH giveaway

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I think you covered it all! Love Kate's scarf and those couches in the 2nd image look heavenly!!

MEGAN LAND
xx

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Stumbled upon you today. I enjoyed visiting your beautiful blog!

Warmly, Michelle